LARGE STATIC BOARD TIMELINE, TRIAL GRAPHICS
The purpose of this timeline was to create a single snapshot of the many events that took place prior to the plaintiff's 2011 fall.
Advantages of Display Board Timelines
- Longer visibility opportunities
- Ability to display single events via digital display while using Trial Board to display overall message
- When using eTrial, you can changeup your delivery method with a Display Board Timeline to help re-engage the jury
This Legal Timeline focuses on multiple events occurring within a particular time frame.
Visible patterns were not the intent with this Litigation Timeline, but rather to show the jury how different events fit into the big picture.
This is a multidimensional Litigation Timeline for showing length in time. Walls/boundaries created between each carrier to emphasize separation in responsibilities. This focuses on a single event relative to time.
Legal Timelines can help to illustrate the dramatic difference before and after an event. For this Trial Graphic it was the amount of time spent in the hospital before May 8th versus after
MAGNETIC BOARD TIMELINE, TRIAL GRAPHICS
Uses of Magnetic Boards
- Magnetic Boards allow the presenter to guide focus.
- Creates interaction between presenter and trial exhibit.
- Substitute magnets can be created and used depending on judge’s rulings
Benefits of Trial Exhibit Interaction
- Great way to keep the jury's attention throughout an exhibit
- Guide focus where required, one click at a time
- Fully customize to show any combination of grouped events for different visual messages, all within the same exhibit
INTERACTIVE TIMELINE, TRIAL GRAPHICS
This is an interactive Trial Graphic illustrating how user can select single events for instant call outs (call out shown). Further preset event groupings can be created with customized menu bars.